Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CHOICES

Dear Abby,

I never cease to be amazed at some of the choices seemingly intelligent people make! Everyday that we are given on this earth, we wake up and begin the day with choices. The first one is to get out of bed, after that one choice follows the other until the day is over and we choose to go back to bed! Sounds silly, but true nonetheless. I found this clipping tucked inside of a book and thought it worth sharing with you.

I CHOOSE

Everyday I choose who or what will control me.
If I choose to sin, sin strengthens its control over me.
If I choose to obey my Savior Jesus Christ,
He will give me the power over the destructive power of sin.
Every moral decision determines who controls my life.
I choose my master. I belong to my choice.
Who will I choose today? (written by Cathy Maple)

Powerful words to ponder. May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent one from the other. I love you very much.

Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment